At Lifestyle Furniture we strive to offer you convenient, efficient and hassle-free choices for collection or delivery of your furniture.
Things to consider
Before placing your order you should confirm that all:
- items you intend to purchase will fit in the area you have selected for it; and
- doors, stairwells and other entrance ways (including lifts) are wide enough to allow for access
Much of our furniture comes flat-packed, allowing it to be easily taken home in your car, ute or trailer. However, many items, such as lounges or sofas can be bulky and difficult to move. Many more items are stored and distributed through our centralised warehouse network.
Many of our products (particularly flat packed items) require some assembly. If you need assistance in assembling your furniture contact your closest store for more details, costs, or to find out more about assembly services.
Did you know you can shop online in the comfort of your own home, and pick your product up from your preferred store for free?
Simply choose Pick Up when you make your online purchase, then sit back and let us prepare your order for you. Your nominated store will be in contact inside 24 hours to organise collection.
From time to time, for various reasons, it may not be possible to collect your item immediately. Our friendly sales team will advise you of any delays on any items when they contact you.
Please note, you must supply your own appropriate transport for any Pick Up purchase. Lifestyle Furniture is unable to supply any strapping, rope, or protective coverings for transporting of Pick Up purchases.
If you have purchased larger items, items that are shipped directly from our warehouse, or if you are simply unable to visit your closest store for collection, we are happy to arrange delivery to your nominated address on a day that is convenient for you. Delivery charges apply.
When choosing Home Delivery, please note:
- Your delivery will need to be signed for by somebody at the nominated delivery address.
- If you have paid for your purchases by credit card over the phone, the credit card holder will need to be available at the time of delivery so that the credit card details can be verified. We may request proof of identity.
- If nobody is available to accept the delivery at the nominated address and time, we will be unable to complete the delivery. In those circumstances, we will contact you to arrange re-delivery and additional charges may apply.
- Please ensure that the access is appropriate for the furniture being delivered. This includes ensuring your doorways are wide enough to fit the product in, the item can fit upstairs or in a lift (if required) and that there is nothing blocking the path of the delivery in hallways, stairwells or driveways.
- If delivery is to an upstairs area, please advise the store at time of organising delivery.
- If you request our delivery team to take product out of packaging, you will be given a waiver in which you will sign stating that any damages after unpacking and moving will not be a responsibility of delivery team or Lifestyle Furniture.
Delivery costs depend on the item to be shipped. For remote, regional, or interstate locations, our sales team will be able to give you more information. You can contact them prior to purchasing using the contact details on our store location page, or after placing your order online; they can discuss delivery options with you then.
When will my online order be ready for collection or delivery?
Our friendly sales team will let you know the time-frame for collection or delivery of your order when they contact you to organise pick-up or delivery.
Although most stock advertised on our website is able to be collected or delivered immediately, some items may take some time. If a store is out of stock, we will call you as soon as your items arrive to arrange for the order to be delivered or collected.
How will my online order be delivered?
We use independent contractors to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
How can I track the status of my online order?
If there is a waiting time on your order, our staff will keep you updated regularly with progress. However, please feel free to contact your closest store at any time if you have any questions regarding your order.
Do you ship internationally?
At this stage we only ship with in New Zealand
What happens if I receive an incorrect item?
If you receive an incorrect item on your order, please contact us immediately and we will organise for the correct item to be delivered to you as soon as possible at no cost to you. Whilst we will endeavour to replace the item as quickly as possible, occasionally, delivery times for incorrectly shipped items may be adversely affected by stock availability.
What happens if an item is missing from my order?
In the case that we have missed an item from your order, please contact us and we will arrange for a replacement for you as soon as possible. Whilst we will endeavour to replace the item as quickly as possible, occasionally, delivery times for missing items may be adversely affected by stock availability.
Do you deliver to PO Box addresses?
As we require a signature upon delivery, we cannot deliver to PO boxes. Please ensure that you provide a physical street address (including business name if you are delivering to a business) when completing your shipping details.