Policy of Refund, Exchange, After-Purchase Service and Storage
The original purchase receipt must be provided to be eligible to make claims.
- Please choose your purchases carefully as we do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind or if your circumstances have changed or the good/s purchased are too big/ or too small for your premises.
- When refund is needed, we will need your receipt, and your bank account details. Depending on banks you transact, refunds will be credited back to your nominated bank account in 4-5 working days. No cash refund is allowed.
- Full Payments or deposits will be transferred as shop credit if a notice is given 24 HOURS AFTER PURCHASE.
- If request is made after sale is closed or delivery, a cancellation & restocking fee of 25% of purchase price, costs of pick up items, disassembly of assembled furniture and carry downstairs (if applicable) will be charged, if the delivered items are NOT in original packages or USED.
- Costs of delivery, assembly and deliver upstairs (if applicable) for the purchased goods are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Mattresses that are opened and used are NOT eligible for refund for hygienic purposes.
- No extra payment will be asked other than price differences for exchange of products if a notice is given 5 DAYS BEFORE delivery (NOT include custom orders)
- Requests made after delivery will incur a restocking fee of 25% of purchase price, costs of re-delivery, deliver upstairs and assembly (if applicable) in addition to price difference, if the delivered items are in original packages.
- Requests made after delivery and purchased items are NOT in original packages or USED, a re-stocking fee of 25% of purchase price, disassembly of assembled furniture, carry items downstairs (if applicable) will be charged in addition to the costs of b.
- Mattresses are NOT eligible for refund or for an exchange even if it unopened due to hygienic purposes.
After-Purchase Service [Please Refer to Warranty Policy for Details]
- Photos are required for any damages found on the purchased product as evidence copies.
- Email is our preferred way of communication for tracking purposes. Please include your name and your invoice number, detailed description, and photos attached.
- .Lifestyle Furniture will examine the product and decide, at its sole discretion, if it is covered under the warranty of purchased products.
- If damage is confirmed to be covered under warranty, FREE customer services (Including inspecting the goods, repairing, or providing you with a replacement) will be offered. This does not apply to any repair work not authorised by us.
- Replaced parts will become the property of DNA Global Limited.
- Extra fees will be charged for damages caused otherwise
Pre- order Sale Policy
Item currently not in stock and will be arriving soon pre-order sale price is usually the best price offered on a particular product. Once product is back in stock price will be higher than pre-order sale price. So this guarantees that you are getting the best deal. Dates provided are estimated dates and are subject to change if circumstances are beyond our control upto 2 weeks delay will be acceptable before we considerer your request of refund or exchange.
All prices quoted on our website are in NZ dollar and including GST. For promotional or sale prices they change time to time customer will pay the price which was active at the time of purchase if price gets lower after the purchase is completed no refund or price difference will be refunded this also applies to all future orders which are awaiting delivery. Sale prices and promotions can change without notice.
New Zealand Sales Only
- The information on this website is intended and applicable for New Zealand consumers only and is governed by New Zealand law.
- The price is in New Zealand dollars, all transactions are billed in New Zealand dollars.
- Warranty is applied to and varied from different products. The warranty of mattress is as specified on the product description.
- Please check the goods received carefully, report any defect found WITHIN24 hours after receiving. Non-structural defects such as scratches or loose stitches reported after 24 hours are NOT covered by warranty.
- Warranty does NOT apply to the products sold as clearance, floor stock, repaired products, or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the customer’s attention BEFORE the purchase of the product.
- Warranty does NOT apply to products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly (as per manufacturer’s manual), used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.
- Warranty does NOT cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- Warranty does NOT apply if the product has been placed outdoors or in a humid environment except the outdoor furniture.
- Warranty does NOT cover consequential or incidental damages.