Policy of Refund, Exchange, After-Purchase Service and Storage
The original purchase receipt must be provided to be eligible to make claims.
- Please choose your purchases carefully as we do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind or if your circumstances have changed or the good/s purchased are too big/ or too small for your premises.
- When refund is needed, we will need your receipt, and your bank account details. Depending on banks you transact, refunds will be credited back to your nominated bank account in 4-5 working days. No cash refund is allowed.
- Full Payments or deposits will be transferred as shop credit if a notice is given 24 HOURS AFTER PURCHASE.
- If request is made after delivery, a restocking fee of 10% of purchase price, costs of pick up items and carry them downstairs (if applicable) will be charged, if the delivered items are in original packages.
- If request is made after delivery, a restocking fee of 25% of purchase price, costs of pick up items, disassembly of assembled furniture and carry downstairs (if applicable) will be charged, if the delivered items are NOT in original packages or USED.
- Costs of delivery, assembly and deliver upstairs (if applicable) for the purchased goods are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Mattresses that are opened and used are NOT eligible for refund for hygienic purposes.
- No extra payment will be asked other than price differences for exchange of products if a notice is given 5 DAYS BEFORE delivery (NOT include custom orders)
- Requests made after delivery will incur a restocking fee of 10% of purchase price, costs of re-delivery, deliver upstairs and assembly (if applicable) in addition to price difference, if the delivered items are in original packages.
- Requests made after delivery and purchased items are NOT in original packages or USED, a re-stocking fee of 25% of purchase price, disassembly of assembled furniture, carry items downstairs (if applicable) will be charged in addition to the costs of b.
- Mattresses are NOT eligible for refund or for an exchange even if it unopened due to hygienic purposes.
After-Purchase Service [Please Refer to Warranty Policy for Details]
- Photos are required for any damages found on the purchased product as evidence copies.
- Email is our preferred way of communication for tracking purposes. Please include your name and your invoice number, detailed description, and photos attached.
- .Lifestyle Furniture will examine the product and decide, at its sole discretion, if it is covered under the warranty of purchased products.
- If damage is confirmed to be covered under warranty, FREE customer services (Including inspecting the goods, repairing, or providing you with a replacement) will be offered. This does not apply to any repair work not authorised by us.
- Replaced parts will become the property of DNA Global Limited.
- Extra fees will be charged for damages caused otherwise
Pre- order Sale Policy
Item currently not in stock and will be arriving soon pre-order sale price is usually the best price offered on a particular product. Once product is back in stock price will be higher than pre-order sale price. So this guarantees that you are getting the best deal. Dates provided are estimated dates and are subject to change if circumstances are beyond our control upto 2 weeks delay will be acceptable before we considerer your request of refund or exchange.
New Zealand Sales Only
- The information on this website is intended and applicable for New Zealand consumers only and is governed by New Zealand law.
- The price is in New Zealand dollars, all transactions are billed in New Zealand dollars.